Starting to HATE females

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Fishman, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I know its not healthy but I am...I just am getting really bitter and grumpy about a lot of things right now. :mad:
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Well I HATE males, so we are even ;)
    Wanna tell us why you hate them so much?
  3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are hurting. Sometimes we hurt so much it turns into anger and hate if not resolved.
  4. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I'm starting to hate men because I love them lol. :(
  5. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Well perhaps watching Married with Children isn't the best idea when you feel down...Peggy's one horrible women...
    Randomness likes this.
  6. special_needs

special_needs Well-Known Member

sometimes i feel that as well
  7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i know you are starting to hate females but you have to keep in mind not all females are how you may or may not perceive them. I dislike alot of the males that I have met in the past and presently. I think alot of them are piggish jerks but I try to keep in the back of my mind that they all aren't like that. Maybe just maybe there's someone out there for me and likewise for you.

8. the_nihilist_reason

the_nihilist_reason Antiquities Friend

There's girls and there's boys

And then there's men and women. :wink:
    As long as someone is just their gender and not a individual, it doesn't matter what gender they are of.
    There's a lot of bullshit games out there, enough to take away the hope from any person. Life is hard and it's easy to generalise.
    Fortunatly there are some really great people in this world, something the people of this forum is a living proof of! :grouphug:

[...] We're born in this world, darling, with few days and trouble never far behind
    Man and woman circle each other in a cage
    A cage that's been handed down the line
    Lost and running 'neath a million dead stars
    Tonight let's shed our skins and slip these bars [...]
    Randomness likes this.
  9. klodo

klodo Well-Known Member

This may be normal and I did the same.I was very very shy and quiet at work and found that almost all females treated me like scum while going after the loud cocky men even though many of them only wanted sex and treated women very badly.

I realised that very shy men are treated like paedophiles by the majority of women even though they cant help it. I'am afraid there is no morals or fairness whatsoever in life. It really is survival of the fittest and what works in evolution.Men like Gordon Ramsey may be very aggressive and cruel but this really is a huge turn on to many if not most women especially when he has a huge bank balance.
  10. ~PinkElephants~

No seriously where the heck did you do your research on that one? Or is it just an opinion? Seriously, that is crap. majority fo women think shy guys are paedophiles?????? Umm, sorry but bullshit
  11. A_Loser

A_Loser Well-Known Member

Treated like and are, are 2 different things. And what he wrote is very true.
  12. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

you hate females i hate mates :biggrin:
  13. ~PinkElephants~

what he wrote is not true. I'm sorry. Im a female and I'm highly offended by what he wrote. Maybe he doesn't get females at all and that's why he ro you think that.
  14. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

Do men treat paedophiles better than women do? :unsure:
    Are paedophiles shy? :unsure:
    Or are the females on this site the not the majority of women who treats shy men like paedophiles. :unsure:
    How do paedophiles act like anyways? :unsure:
    How do people treat paedophiles nowadays? :unsure:
    How do women treat paedophiles anyways? :unsure:
  15. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

bullshit ladies, you all lie like motha fuckas. that quiet guy that you see around, looks kinda "mousy" you all think he is weird. because you see him looking but he doesn't say anything he just watches.

now, most guys don't like "that guy" either so we all guilty. just be real with it.
  16. ~PinkElephants~

yo we aren't talkin bout that we are talkin bout how aloser said we ladies think shy guys are pedo's

and you know what i don't like any guys shy or otherwise b/c all guys want is in a girl's pants.
  17. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

well good luck with your girlfriend.
  18. ~PinkElephants~

Im straight but single's good for me
  19. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

As A_Loser said, "like" and "are" are two very different words. Obviously pedophiles are treated with disrespect, contempt, hatred and "stay away from me" attitudes".

Shy guys who tend to watch instead of actually interact are often treated in a similar fashion with respect to the "stay away" vibe. This is what I believe was meant when it was said that females treat shy guys like pedophiles. Bad analogy but accurate in the sense that both are outsiders.

Pedophiles deserve what they get.

But sometimes being shy can feel like you're being punished as badly but without doing anything.
  20. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

He said they're treated like pedophiles, not "are" pedophiles. I think he means they're shunned, which I have to agree with.

Not ALL guys just want pussy. A lot of them want a meaningful relationship. Personally I want an active sex life as well as loving kindness with a great sense of care. All that without having to deal with a bunch of lies. In my experience most women lie through their teeth about everything. Note that I said in my experience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.