Starting to lose feeling... (Psychosis)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lightbeam, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I am starting down the path again, to where I can be so cruel to others. Devoid of emotion. Psychopathy. I have no idea what to do. I can't go to the hospital, because I am not a danger to myself or anyone else. I can't call crisis, because for 1) I don't want to talk to anyone about my problems, and 2) I don't really care to vent to someone.

That leaves only one place I can go, and that is here.

I was going to take another 2 weeks off, but I think I will stay for now.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If we know it's the illness talking and not you we'll understand. :hug:
  3. lightbeam

My mind is so warped some days Terry. I hate it. Even saying I hate something is devoid of emotion. I'm in a very dangerous place right now.
  4. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Here's a cup of e-coffee, and some fresh cookies to help feed the body, and a :hug: for your heart. Keep taking care, Jason. We'll be here.
  5. lightbeam

I'm feeling better this morning, and I am ready to start the day.

Thanks Terry and Hillary. I know I can count on you!
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you decided to stay... this is a place where you can come and vent, say what you need to, and have people you know you can count on.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Jason. We're all here for you.
  8. lightbeam

I worry that I won't be able to detach myself from SF, if I don't ask to be put on leave.

I don't know what to do. I want to be here, but not at the same time.

I've allotted 2 1/2 hours towards SF each day. I need to stick to it, or it will consume my life again.

Thanks for all your support.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too am glad you will stay hun and moderate your time here is a good thing too Here anytime hun you need to just reach out ok hugs
  10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You have my "correct" email now, its the gmail one.
    Send me a flag up if you need a chat on msn and as soon as I see it I'll sign in.
    You are not alone in all this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.