Starting to slip down again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by S1l3nc3r, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S1l3nc3r

S1l3nc3r Well-Known Member

So I'm starting to slip again. Feeling detatched from things and finding it very hard to find any enjoyment in anything. Need a purpose in my life. Can't even think of words to describe what I'm feeling. just feel empty. It's a big effort just to write this post...

2. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Just relax as much as you possibly can and wait for it to pass.
    You do not need to make any great effort,gather yourself in close to yourself and try to move towards rest or sleep.
    Please keep yourself safe until this passes.

I will be back to check on you. :)

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

do you want to talk about any treatments that you have tried? has anything helped?

I hope that you feel better!

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low, remember you are not alone. Seems like you are feeling very empty and cold inside. Do you get therapy? It could help you more and you can go through your feelings, how would that feel about that? Where always hear if you need someone to talk to PM me anytime :hug: x

5. S1l3nc3r

Hey guys.

Thanks for the kind words. :hug:

I've not got any therapy Going yet. It's on my "to do" list just need to remember and gateher my thoughts to do it. I'm proberly going to go through my work place for it as they are quite good at sorting people out with that sort of thing.

May71. I'd love to be able to talk about my feelings but to be honest I've buried them so deep inside over time that I'm not able to express them.

I use the music I listen to slot to connect with myself as it allways seems to reflect on what I am feeling if that makes sense.?

6. S1l3nc3r

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.