Starting up again....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stylez, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

My life is going great...the antidepressents and continued counseling....started computer tech school....less shy around people due to skype(really it helps!).

But I can't help the thoughts of getting fucked up on marijuana and alcohol......I took alot of painkillers and alcohol a few nights ago...not to kill myself but to feel....different. I think in a way im "soiling my oats" or however the saying is. I know my paranoia around other people so I consciously don't do these things around them. It's more like a personal recreation activity.

I'm not suicidal at all. There is my life to live for...and its a damn good one.

I probably know the answers thats incoming about how its bad to do this. But I know this...though i think a little marijuana and beer in moderation is no problem. About the painkillers i know that was a really bad idea. I didn't know it could of been a fatal combonation till i called up my friends and counsleer. So i def. stopped doing that.

I have so much to live for....but i guess im just bored....i want to have fun...and this is part of that fun. If anyone has skype i host various rooms about depression and shyness, bipolar disorder, suicidal feelings and the like. So if you wanna have more info just hit me up in a pm or on here.

I feel I'm rational in this. If I have the slightest inkling something is going wrong...I will def. talk to you guys about it. Hopefully the people i use to be close with on here remember me.

Please any thoughts are welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.