starting work

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by willbe, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willbe

willbe Member

I don't know why I let her get to me. I feel like all she does is throw this guy in my face. I want to do something that will hurt them both. Not hurt them, but get them fired. She is seeing her boss at her job and I hate that Iknow this and cant do a damn thing about it. I am so mad right now.

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

What i'll suggest you may not like.

Getting them fired will have potential for coming back on you. It could make your home life more stressful than it already is. As it stands, what they do is between them and not your business to interfere in.

However, if it impacts on you directly (your work) or on the safety and well being of your child that you share with her, then seek out ways to move yourself out of the place/apply for custody of the child - local authorities are usually a good place to start, as well as looking for places yourself. I'm not sure which country you are in so I can't offer an extra eye to have a look for a possible source of information, but be proactive. Your child would be more appreciative if you didn't act on this.

Any act of revenge is not worth the extra hassles it brings. Anger can also be managed through therapy if you are able to discuss options with your doctor.

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I meant your child would appreciate you not acting on trying to get them fired. Sorry if you misread that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.