Starvation

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SirRob, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

I know this is a very common form of self-harm. I myself have not eaten in almost 8 days now. I've lost over 10lbs and have constant pains in my stomach. I think I'm gonna go rough it and not eat for 6 more days to make it a full 2 weeks without food. So my question is what's the longest everyone else has starved themselves for if you do at all? Thoughts and feelings on the subject are welcome as well.

2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

stop doing it man... it can become eating disorder...:sad:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

once i never ate for 10 days, after the 10th day i felt extremely sick and nauseaous , i wont be doing that again lol

4. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

To push and see my limits as a human. I wanna see what I can survive and live through.

5. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

When I had a particularly bad manic period, I didn't eat for 8 days but then I got sectioned ad was fed through a drip whilst sedated, the bastards. Seriously though, as soon as it feels you are cramping up, :stop: and go and have a pot noodle.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  6. longest ive done is a month.
    lost 50 pounds. kept it off.
    people 'noticed a change in me'
    said ive 'lost too much too quickly'
    people call me anorexic all the time now.
    quite annoying.

but stop anyway
    its not worth it
    besides, i doubt u wanna have an eating disorder for the rest of ur life
    stop while u can.

7. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

I've been doing it for years. I would go without eating 3 or 4 days at a time. I don't sleep, eat or drink normally. I think it's all part of my grand plan to draw out my death. Maybe by doing them all and the other bad things I do I will just suddenly stroke out and die.

8. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

Well I just weighed myself. Before I started I was 185lbs. As of right now I'm 167lbs. I look pretty good right now. When I start eating again I'll have to eat healthy and excercise to keep the weight off.

9. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

why ain´t you eating? does it worth the pain of not eat? and will it worth the time you´ll spend in hospitals when you get in shock? in front of your friends and family? when doctors will tell them that you stopped eating? you can seriously damage your body if you don´t eat, and your mind too. memory dissorders and personallity too. i guess you won´t want to hate everyone around you when they start saying you´re anorexic when you´re not..

anyway i hope you start feeling better and that you find another way to release the suffering kept inside..

10. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

Well since I saw that my weight dropped even further now since I now am sick (I'm weighed in at 162) I began eating again but of course I can't eat that much since its a throat infection. Nothing but veggies and fruits for me. All health food.

11. jane doe

I´m glad to read that, really. You´ll see you´ll start feeling much better soon^^

12. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

Well just got back from the doc's. Apparently if I get any sicker I need to be hospitalized. My body went into true starvation mode and all my organs have dropped in function. My immune system is shot at this point till I get better. Who'd thunk, whacked by the common cold. That should make some news XD

13. jane doe

cool, thank god you can get better;)

14. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

As if fate didn't hate me enough.

The day I decided to start eating I awoke to find I could swallow or anything. I got strep throat. XD I couldn't help but laugh. Even though I hadn't eaten for so long I have to wait a couple more days to eat. My doctor took me aside and said though ANYTHING else happens for the next week and i'm going under hospitalization care.

15. jane doe

Oh hun i´m sorry to hear that, but remember you can post here whenever you need support, because we care:)

16. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

Well I finally began eating. However after 12 days of not eating my stomach can't hold anything. I've thrown up 3 times just trying to eat a basic meal(different meals of course not the same one). I can barely hold soup. I've dropped to 155-7. But I just can't eat. This is starting to become a real problem.

17. jane doe

what did the doc said about it?

18. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

Can't go. If I do I have to be hospitalized and I'm not going to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.