starving

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bestwishes, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestwishes

bestwishes Member

I wanna isolate myself in a hotel and eat nothing but coffee and splenda and some gum and water...

2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

xxxxxxx good luck. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
  3. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

I am doing the same. I've isolated myself. No food or drink. Its painful. Dont do it. I'm trying to quit but its so hard! Its the worst addiction. Hunger is so strong! I've done drugs and alc and hunger is much sronger. Please dont do it.

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Wooo, let's encourage self destruction. :/

5. Romancer

it's not self destruction, it's detoxing^^

6. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

This person is considering a way to self harm and not detox...

7. Romancer

and i gave him/her another option, that is detoxing.

but you can ignore me if you don't know what i meant. *

8. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Oh no romancer, no one is ignoring you. It just sounded like you didnt understand what he/she meant. Its not really a funny subject and a lot of us have or are doing it to themselves...

9. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Oh Romancer. What do you know about Bestwishes? She is suffering. A lot.

10. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

Guys, take it easy on Romancer... She just joined the forum yesterday, you can't expect her to be perfect so soon!

11. Romancer

um..nothing? what do you know about bestwishes?
    i did say IGNORE MY MESSAGE, since i clearly made a remark on something i misunderstood, and since you do prefer attacking right away, instead of ignoring me, you can share the info about bestwishes and help me understand. thank you.

12. bestwishes

bestwishes Member

i am suffering alot ugh

13. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I don't understand why you're doing this to yourself and your body...food isn't an addiction...its essential for your body to function and be happy...of course there can be overeating but I doubt that's your case....

:hug: I wish I could do something to help...I'm sorry I'm useless in this matter...

14. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Why would you want to eat Coffee and Splenda and some chewing gum. You are not going to do this to your body. Talk to us for help please don't destroy your body like this

15. NightPetals

NightPetals Active Member

Hi Hun,

Don't give up. It's really hard, I know. There are just so many things going on, you just want to end it all. I myself am planning to live on drinking green tea for 10 days. I have done it before, but, I am fighting this urge to hurt myself. The longest I have gone without food was 21 days. I can tell you that at the end of it, things do not get any brighter, they get worse. So, just hang on tight, fight the urge. Fight to recover, fight to be healthy. You're not alone, PM me anytime.

Love~
    Sandra :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.