1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Statistics

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ignored, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

It was on the news today that suicide in Scotland is higher than anywhere else in the UK... thinking I might go add myself to the statistics, especially as the girls are playing catch up. Be a shame to let the guys win!

2. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Oh hun, please don't :hug: :hug: :hug:
    I know there is a lot happening at the moment, but please don't do that...
    I don't have any practical advice to offer you, but we would miss you so much if you weren't here :hug:

3. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

whats going on? please let us know, i couldnt bear it if i lost you :hug:

4. silverflash

silverflash Well-Known Member

Perhaps I should move to Scotland so I can add myself to the statistics there!!

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Please don't Shygirl. We'd miss you if you weren't here. :hug:

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

No Sarah, please don't become a statistic.:sad: I like you very much as a friend, I would not like you to become a number. Please. Take my hand. We can lean on each other. I love you, Sarah.:smile:

love,

least

7. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Shygirl-
    Those are just nbrs. Don't let them win. You are needed here.
    MOVE away if that helps.

8. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Well, I survived the night... didn't sleep a wink just cut and cut all night. Is survival on these terms classed a good thing do you reckon?! :unsure: But thank you all for your replies... always think it's nice to know who your friends are.
    lol
    Sarah

9. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Glad you are still with us Sarah, take care. *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.