stay safe all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by me myself and i, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Tomorrow, after i have handed my children back to their wonderful mother, i am going to go to crisis, i hold no hope.
    There is no need to discuss methods, i am more than capable.
    My love to you all.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you stay safe okay your children need you love you and when they are older they will be so grateful you stuck around for them You call crisis line and get some help fo ryou okay please

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

pete, 'go to crisis' you mean a&e? or yoru ending it
    if its the latter, you cant, we need you around here, selfish of us, btu we care for you, and we dont want you going anywhere

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

It was hard for you to say goodbye to your children - how hard would it be for them to say goodbye to you forever?
    Get all the support you need to keep yourself alive.
    X

5. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Please stay with us hun, i hope u mean to go get help. Love you :hug:

6. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Talk to us Pete. You need to get whatever is bothering you out of your system.

7. total eclipse

Come on Pete keep talking okay please let us know you are alright getting help okay

8. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Pete I hope you are ok, please let us know how you are.

9. me myself and i

Am going to the hospital later, i need some help, mums death anniversary and my own fight to get better is a fight i am losing at the moment.I want it to all go away. The mask that i put on for the children has to be thrown away, i need a new heart because mine is broken beyond repair.
    I am a failure.

10. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you

11. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

You're not a failure, you're a great person, i owe a lot to your help.

I'm always here for you brother.

12. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

We love you Pete. If you can find a way to realize that we here care about you, it would be nice. There are worse things, like not having a sense of belonging or not having the ability to find a significant other.

13. total eclipse

You are NOT a failure Pete and i am so glad you are reaching out for help I hope in going to hospital you will get your heart mended. You are doing the right thing going in and getting stable so you can be strong for your children
    Let us know how you are doing okay I care about you and so do many others.:hugtackles::hugtackles:

14. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You aren't a failure! It's really positive that you have recognised that you need to get to hospital. I hope you get the support you need. X

15. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Im glad your seeking help.. Your kids need you. :hug: I hope everything goes well. Keep us updated!

16. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am glad you are getting the help you need. You've struggled with so much for so very long. I am here for you always. You are not a failure. Not in any sense of the word. You are loving, caring, and compassionate.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Angie

17. me myself and i

Am going to see someone from the mental health team that i have seen before, the hospital set it up straight away.
    I really thought i was stronger than this, but im not.
    Have been given some anti depps, had them before, so we will see.
    Am so scared that i will lose access over my children, they are all i have, the only people who love me.
    I so wanted to forget the last couple of years, seems i have started off where i left off, useless, incapable of standing alone and a complete waste of space.
    So many frozen images, so much regret, loss, guilt, so many mistakes.
    When will i learn that we all think differently.
    This year will see me in court looking at an old face, one who still torments me so many years later.
    Where is the strong, happy man that i once was?
    Why is it, that all this has happened to me?
    All i ever wanted was to love and be loved, what is so wrong with that?

18. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Pete,

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be loved, maybe it the person you wanted to love you just doesnt know how, or is just to selfish to have tried. Does that make you less of a person, Nope sure doesnt. I truly believe that you will find love and happiness after you do what you have to to make yourself better. Right now you dont even know how to love yourself, plus you dont want someone to fall for you right now, this is not you as you say you miss the old you. Well lets get you back there.

Give the meds a try, I know its all blah, but you never know these may work better than anything youve ever tried before.

As for your children, Pete your doing so good, you realize you need help and your getting it, thats the best thing you can ever do for your children in my eyes. Your kids know that you love them and they wont see any less of you for reaching out for help, if anything they will look up to you or will when they can understand.

Im sorry your feeling so down, I wish I had the right words for you, just know your doing the right thing for you. I wish you all the luck.

19. Courtz

Courtz Well-Known Member

You will be missed pete :( We all love you

20. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Sorry I ain't been able to say much the last couple of days Pete but if weren't for you and others, don't know where I'd be right now. That's pretty far from being a waste of space and you know it and your loved so much more than you know. :hug:

That strong person is there everyday. We all see it when your putting your own needs last for us. Use him to get through this and do what you need to do now to be safe and don't go through it alone.

We are here for you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.