Staying !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MaNg0s, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Well I will post my terrible moronic attempt yesterday. Well first off I have been feeling suicidal again for the past 3 weeks so I thought fuck it I am just gonna get this over and done with. So I get a really weak tie to hang myself but the problem is that there is no where to actually support myself to hang the tie on to suffocate me which is kind of a big part of dying lol /:.

So after writing my goodbye notes and sending them to my friends over emails etc. I stood on my chair tied a note in this tie and put my head through it and basically kicked the chair from off underneath me and let myself go after about 45 seconds and starting to lose breath the tie breaks thanks for the tie grandma cheap douche bag.

I was going to try it again after this horrible attempt but I realised you only live once. Life may seem like a struggle but no one said it would be easy. We all have our reasons for feeling like this and I am not saying that my pain or anyone elses is worse because everyone handles their problems differently whether it is from drinking, drugs or cutting it is all our way of venting the pain or our emotions which feel locked up inside of us.

There are fucked up things happening in the world and fucked up people but we must live through it. Things can get better if we just stick it out and stay strong and keep living life. Also there is always going to be someone who is out there that cares for us whether it is someone in your family a friend or even someone in this forum someone would always be hurt by our early demise.

Just because I will not be attempting this act again does not mean I will not come on this forum any more. I have only been part of this community for a few days now but I can see that the members truely do care for one another so I will be on the forum now and then to show my support for other members who are going through a rough time.

Take care members remember to stay strong.

2. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

I'm so glad your gran bought you that tie.:smile:
    Good to hear you're feeling more positive.

3. diseased

diseased Active Member

Good job man. :)

4. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

:hug: Glad you're still with us. Stay safe.

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Phew.

So how did your friends respond after they got your emails?

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Glad to hear that you're staying Mangos. :hug:

7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Happy you are still with us. Please stay safe and call the Samaritans, hospital or police before your next attempt.
    :hug:
    Beret

8. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Well I only sent 3 emails out to 3 of my best friends. 2 of them are away on holiday and the other one is still in the country. The one who is still in the country came to my house in the morning banging on my door to come see me. He cycled about 5 miles just to make sure I was ok which I was really suprised at. He was very pissed off and said he would have punched me but he was just too relieved that I was ok.

My other 2 friends were just ringing my phone trying to get a hold of me and sending me messages over msn. My ex has not tried to contact me.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

glad you didnt go through with it :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.