STD Test...again sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Digital Angel, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

I've posted on here before...I don't feel like typing it all but just read here if you need to know http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=40972

I'm still here because the tests are more than I can afford right now. My Christmas and my birthday money I got a few days ago ended up being sixty dollars together. I called up and it's 100 dollars to get tested at the PP near me. Normally it's cheaper if you are still in high school but because I'm an adult I guess I have to pay more apparently. I could use my insurance from school but that will get back to my mom. She would fucking flip if she found out I had sex even if it was involuntary and no one believes me when I tell them that because I'm a guy. I'm still very paranoid that I have something mostly because of the spot on me. I know syphillis progresses very fast and it's been like 12 months since then. I'm also afraid I could have something else and I've been freaking out about it because I have these weird things on my stomach now.

Anyway, I need to make forty dollars as soon as possible. I have a playstation 2 and gameboy SP I could sell but not much else of value. Is there anyway to go about doing this, I don't have an ebay account and I don't have any friends to sell them to however and there's no gaming stores I can walk to to sell them there. I could steal the forty dollars from my mom next time I see her. While this may seem like stealing she'll save much more in the long run most likely so this wouldn't be so bad. I can't get a job, mostly because I've tried and no one is hiring around here at the moment. I've been looking but that is rather slim. All I need to know is what I have and whether it can be be cured or not. I don't know how the hell I will get the money for that but hopefully it's a bacterial infection so I can just find some money for the antibiotics. If it's incurable I won't need to bother because I will just kill myself then.

I'm sure you guys are pissed tired of hearing about this but hopefully I'll have the money soon so my fate can be decided because this anxiety is stressing me out really bad and not to mention if I don't know I have to die I still have to keep up with college work which I don't want to do since there's a good chance it'll be worthless. This will be my last thread I post here whatever ends up happening. Even if someone just wants to talk with me that's fine, I'm just really unstable at the moment.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Do you have a county health nurse or someone like that. Generally tests are cheaper through them. You may still have to consider going through your school health insurance. You are an adult and even if you chose to have sex, you are beyond the age of having to ask your parents permission. You should not have to deal with this stress on your own. If it were to be positive, your parents would need to find out anyway. If it is negative, you can always tell them it was a routine check up. In a way it is. You should not be ashamed of what happened. It is sad that people have misconceptions because of gender. Please get the medical attention you need as soon as you can. :hug:

3. draz

draz New Member

whats the pimple look like? i thorght i caught herpies once was prity sceary funny for my friends sceary as for me it bein a non-cureable desise but ternd out i was fine it was all normal teen usaly get small white spots on there penis well there goin thru puberty and onwards usaly its just a build up of oil in the skin or ingrowen hairs i have had a fair few freak outs in that departmen due to my old ways one night stands and so on
    if you want to talk more about it add me on msn i wouldent mind haveing some one to talk to im suicidle my self girls aye

texas_northend@hotmail.com

4. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

Gentlelady has good advice. I don't have much to add, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry that all this has happened to you and for what you're going through. It's a shame if people wouldn't believe you because of misconceptions about gender. I'm so sorry that happened to you and I hope the tests come out negative. Not that it means much, but I'll be praying. Be safe.

5. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

I'm going to try to call up the clinic tomorrow and see since it's Monday. I'll fill everyone in afterwards.

6. tourniquet77

tourniquet77 Guest

*hug *hug *hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.