STD's Knowledge

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by PressedIn, Jul 15, 2009.

1. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

I'm curious to know if anyone can help me with some rather person sexually transmitted disease questions.

Also if anyone knows of a hotline or just phone number to call so I can get some specific STD questions answered. I've looked around the internet and no luck, plus I'd rather just talk to a professional over the phone without going into a doctors office and spending money (plus Im not insured). BTW plz USA numbers only lol I cant call international numbers. thanks.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I know nothing. But I'm pretty handy at finding stuff on the internet. I could try and do that for you. maybe find something you missed or something.

3. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

When it comes to STDs you really should go to a doctor or health clinic. Many places will do checks for free. Just don't ignore it, they can damage yourself and anyone you are having sex with.

4. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

do you have nurse on call over there?

5. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

well im gonna go c a clinic soon. i just gotta figure out how to do this without my family finding out, cuz the clinic wants billing address. Hopefully i can pay cash.

6. thoufklg

thoufklg New Member

Hi You can get the information related to STD and its treatment also by visiting here http://www.levitabliss.com/

7. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

Aren't they called STI's now? Or is that just Canada? Eitherway, medical help is what you need.

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Is this thread quite old? If you haven't got help I can answer your questions, I know a lot about this topic as my Mum is a nurse and I grew up pretty much spending entire afternoons at a sexual health clinic, but all the same, go to your local sexual health clinic.