1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STD's Knowledge

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by PressedIn, Jul 15, 2009.

1. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

I'm curious to know if anyone can help me with some rather person sexually transmitted disease questions.

Also if anyone knows of a hotline or just phone number to call so I can get some specific STD questions answered. I've looked around the internet and no luck, plus I'd rather just talk to a professional over the phone without going into a doctors office and spending money (plus Im not insured). BTW plz USA numbers only lol I cant call international numbers. thanks.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I know nothing. But I'm pretty handy at finding stuff on the internet. I could try and do that for you. maybe find something you missed or something.

3. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

When it comes to STDs you really should go to a doctor or health clinic. Many places will do checks for free. Just don't ignore it, they can damage yourself and anyone you are having sex with.

4. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

do you have nurse on call over there?

5. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

well im gonna go c a clinic soon. i just gotta figure out how to do this without my family finding out, cuz the clinic wants billing address. Hopefully i can pay cash.

6. thoufklg

thoufklg New Member

Hi You can get the information related to STD and its treatment also by visiting here http://www.levitabliss.com/

7. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

Aren't they called STI's now? Or is that just Canada? Eitherway, medical help is what you need.

8. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Is this thread quite old? If you haven't got help I can answer your questions, I know a lot about this topic as my Mum is a nurse and I grew up pretty much spending entire afternoons at a sexual health clinic, but all the same, go to your local sexual health clinic.