Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by toffeekitten, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffeekitten

    toffeekitten Well-Known Member

    My step dad came to the house on monday night...he...attacked me.
    I'm scared. cant even type properly. just feel so alone
  2. absolution

    absolution Forum Buddy

    what happened hun? How did he attack you? You need to go to the police. Pm me if you need to talk in private hun :hug:
  3. Dave_N

    Dave_N Banned Member

    If your step father is physically or sexually abusing you, you need to tell the police and report him, otherwise he will continue abusing you. Try telling your mom first and if she doesn't believe you, then go to the police. Step fathers are supposed to be nice to their step daughters and be a good father figure, not an abusive monster. :hug:
  4. toffeekitten

    toffeekitten Well-Known Member

    Thank you...physically. and he went to unzip my jeans too! :'(
  5. Remedy

    Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

    Please please tell someone you trust, if you can't then go to the police. It's completely wrong of him and it shouldn't be happening. :hug:
  6. Viro

    Viro Well-Known Member

    It's very important that you get help, before something like this happens again! What he did was wrong.
  7. toffeekitten

    toffeekitten Well-Known Member

    Thankyou, i know its wrong but its over now, and I just want to forget it happened and move on, so i dont want all the hassle with police. plus i dont want to put anything else on my mum xx
  8. Daphna

    Daphna Well-Known Member

    Honey, you HAVE to get the police involved. If you do not he will take this as a sign you want him to continue! You cannot ignore it! Please get help! I know too many people that have suffered this way. Also please read my soap box post. Blessings..
  9. toffeekitten

    toffeekitten Well-Known Member

    i can't I'm sorry. It wont happen again. I cant find it to read! :s
  10. mcviking

    mcviking Well-Known Member

    Get to the police quickly, but if you refuse then you need to fight him real bad if he comes at you again. Talk to your mother about what happened. A predator's greatest weapon is your silence . Don't give him the tools.
  11. toffeekitten

    toffeekitten Well-Known Member

    I cant fight him off, im only 18 and he is like 40 and 6ft tall!
  12. Viro

    Viro Well-Known Member

    The law is on your side. The police are more powerful than he is, and they are on your side.
  13. mcviking

    mcviking Well-Known Member

    I hope everything is still ok. If he does come at you stick your thumbs in his eyes, grab his testicles, rip his ear off if you have to. He has no right to violate you like that and you have every right to defend yourself. But please just call the police, they will sort him out its there job.
  14. tegan

    tegan New Member

    If he attacks you, do whatever it takes. If he grabs your wrist or arm, move your arm/hand in a quick, small circle around his to where it pushes on his thumb. It'll force him to let go. If he has his hands on your neck, put your arms up and spin. Like that person said, go for his eyes. Don't be gentle. He's attacking you and you don't deserve it. If he would do something like that, he doesn't deserve to see. Put your hands at the side of his head and shove your thumbs in. Anything. Remember to use your teeth. They're a weapon you'll always have with you. Don't be gentle, take out chunks. The point is you need to get away. And when he lets go of his hold, run. Go get your mother, or go call the cops at a neighbor's. Your safety is key, darling.
  15. shane86

    shane86 Banned Member

    You have to talk to someone. Feel free to pm me I'm more than willing to listen.
  16. Sisii

    Sisii Member

    I comletly understand what you mean... Dont worry, stay strong, and if it hapens again, if you cant tell your mom or the police, find someone you trust to tell.
  17. hatch

    hatch Member

    You're being a victim. Right now he is worried you'll go to the cops or say something to someone, when you do nothing he will learn that you will stay quiet. He will repeat this, he will do it again, more and more every time. You're on a slippery slope here because next time will be just a little worse than the time before. I saw this all the time when I was a cop, first she wouldn't say anything cause he was just yelling, then it was that he only slapped her a little, then it was only loosening a few teeth.

    You continue to justify it in your mind for the sake of keeping "the peace" but you're only encouraging it to continue. Worse yet is that once he is established in doing this to you he will do this to your mother (if he isn't already) or other people around him.

    Going to the police is the best possible thing you can do. Make no exceptions.
  18. toffeekitten

    toffeekitten Well-Known Member

    Thank you so much for all the replies, it means a lot that so many of you care :')
  19. wilko

    wilko Member

    youve gotta tell someone anyone, write it down, in my experiance he'll try his luck again, have you got other brothers or sisters?
  20. GarrettKai

    GarrettKai New Member

    Please tell the police. Your life will get so much worse if you keep silent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.