Steve (ozinuk)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ozinuk, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

This is Steve s friend Lee I don't know if you were made aware Steve took an overdose of < Mod Edit Hazel: Methods > yesterday and I found him a 115pm uk time he is still in a coma in the critical care unit and the prognosis is less than favourable his eldest daughter and brother are coming over tommorrow so now it's all up to Steve now (and God) we don't know what prompted this any help you can give would be gratefull, I've logged on using Steve's login and password to let everyone know what has happened I will keep you all informed. I know Steve would be ok with this.

Thank you All

Lee T

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
  2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i want to talk to steve

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

So glad to hear some news, even though it is tragic news.

Let him know when and if he comes round, that we miss him terribly.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
  4. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

So do we all. All we can do is pray. Thanks Lee. It is very kind of you to do this for us.

5. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

It's funny how he was surrounded by people who cared BUT still he felt so lonely I guess that's what happens when you've been kicked while you're down. My wife and I were really good friends with Steve's wife but that changed when she called him a baby killer he was never the same after that and neither were we toward his wife.

I'll tell him you are all thinking about him I'm sure he hears me.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

OMG...she called him that!!!!
    she's even worse than we thought..
    no wonder he's so depressed....
    thanks for posting this Lee...
    love to steve....:aussie:
    let him know i'm still flying his flag....he'll understand..

7. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Lee, thank you for telling us about Steve, can I ask how you knew his username & password?

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I do to kali....

:aussie:

9. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I took a small flag and put it on the wall behind his bed he use to put it on the window of his care a couple of times a year. I'll tell him you asked. About a week after she said that to him it was all down hill, he struggled to cope his PTSD came back with a vengance he never recovered.

Lee T

10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I was wondering this too.

11. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

How can anyone be so cruel to someone so dear and precious? Tell him that there is an army praying for him and that we love him. Thank you so very much for keeping us informed. It is appreciated. :hug:

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:sad: I'm really sorry to hear that, when he comes round please let him know we're thinking of him. :hug:

13. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

He has a book with all his details in it for just these emergancies.

14. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Steve and really hope he pulls through this :sad: xx

15. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

It seems that by using Steve's details to keep you all informed has gotten a couple of people upset so Sarah or I only will reply to those who know the email addresses. Sorry for the nconvenience.

16. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I think it's best if you keep a staff member informed of Steve's condition or post in Letters to Management if you have further information.
    I'm going to close this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.