sthill thoug it was monday

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterflyaway, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterflyaway

Butterflyaway Active Member

i typed it all then it kicked me out. m,aybe telling me I shouldn't be taking up time hre. probably hsouldn't. Am not with it now. I thinough toaday was stil Mojnday. didn't now the days changed. My pills are gone...iong even thoughI olnly took a coupld (not fatal ones apparently. don't understand anything. had no alcohol.nothing illegal. its all gone wrong and too late ayway now. I'm just so rubbish. a waste of oxygen to thies workld. I should just go back to sleep as see it happen. Don't care....

2. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

Hi, BFA. I've had the same thing happen (getting booted after typing a response) so I've started copying it before I post it, then if it goes bye bye, I can just paste as a new reply after I log back in. I wonder if there is a setting to extend our log in time? And no, friend, you most certainly are not a waste of oxygen to this world, you are just feeling down on yourself. I do it too, and the funk it puts me in makes it worse. Then it starts all over again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.