Still around

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kath, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Still around but still feeling quite triggered coming to the site at the moment.

In a diffiuclt place.Sorry.

2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i know that ive always managed so far but im finding it harder and harder to come back either to the site or in life.

im really struggling with these issues and this.

3. lfdy

lfdy Active Member

hey, hang in there. i know what it feels like to be in a dark place. i was there last night. i came onto the forum around 7pm i think, i was a bit wasted and cant remember, and i was at the end. i had totally given up. but after talking on here for a few hours i finally fell asleep and by 5am i was heading back into the light. please be strong. i am still weak today but i am, like you, still around. please hang in there. do you want to talk about it, what triggers you. i am here to listen if you want. i am no expert only that i have been battling suicidal feelings for 11 years now. please take care.

4. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for your reply.Means a lot.

Just a lot going on.Too many different issues.i dont live with my family but im trying to make things upto them after letting them down badly [i didnt have contact with them at all for a few years after fleeing home a few years ago cos i couldnt cope].Spending time with my family is important to me right now as i havent seen much of them and i spent xmas with them for the first time in years which was brill but i get tired very easily when im not feeling very good [dont have much energy]so it was hard to keep myself going all the time.But thats a side point about me but still brill to see them!!

Also i take a lot of tablets i shouldnt but i do cos i just want to die.

i also have issues with trust at the moment both on and off the forum and this is making me alone and miserable and feel unable to reach out and im feeling more and more triggered by the site due to these trust issues and also how suicidal i feel.

5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i know that i dont deserve replies but kind of feel that this got buried!!

6. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Hey Kath :smile:

I understand where you're coming from, it can be very hard to come onto SF when you are in a dark place yourself. Far from giving support, sometimes it does the opposite and makes you feel worse than you did before. Whatever you do, don't feel as if you have to come on here when you're feeling that way. Give yourself a break, don't beat yourself up about thinking about yourself first.

Sometimes you just need a few days off. Come here when you feel it can help you, or when you feel you can help others on here, but never feel pressurised into coming on when you don't feel up to it.

Stay strong, I hope you feel better soon,
    Lauren :arms:

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey kath

I'm here for hun hun :hug:

8. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks.

i dont feel great.But sometimes i feel SF is pretty much all i have at times - not always - but some of the time.When i feel most alone.

SF and the tablets.

9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

10. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks.Hugs.

i cant decide if i feel comfortable or not with what i wrote in my last post.Cant decide whether to delete it or not.Just so confused.Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  11. Leth

Leth Member

I had a rough new years eve last night myself, so I came to this site and then called a suicide hotline. I was an emotional wreck. I am doing better today luckily. Hope you feel better soon. Stay as strong as you can.

12. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Hi Kath. It's good to hear from you. Sorry things aren't going so well. I am here anytime if you need someone to talk to.

13. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Talkings not doing so great for me at the moment.Not sure i see the point anymore.

14. Kally101

Kally101 Member

***Sigh***. I know the feeling.

15. Labrynth

Labrynth Active Member

Hi Kath,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad :hug: You offered to talk to me if I needed it only last night which was so kind of you, especially when you are feeling so low yourself. You are obviously a very good person with a good heart and that in itself is a reason to go on. The world needs more people like you not less of them! Take care and feel free to pm me too if you need to talk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.