Still awful

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Archon, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

Even after going on a holiday i still feel bad, nothing is cheering me up, christmas didn't my birthday is in a week and i don't really care, no-one seems to understand me. I want to die.

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hey i'm sorry you're feeling this bad. i can say i've been there myself. i'd just like to encourage you to just keep hanging on. even when it seems like there is no reason to i assure you the very reason will rear it's little head soon enough. just hang tight and continue to voice your frustrations or discouragement here. we'll be glad to listen. please take care

3. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

What is there to hang onto, I have no goals, nothing to look forward to. The futrue just keeps looking bleaker and bleaker every second. And the past is no better, but the worst is the present.

4. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i'm going out on a limb here, but might you have some family, friends or children even if there is just one. why not set some goals for yourself. challenge yourself to achieve them. i don't know just a suggestion. keep voicing as you need. take care

5. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you are feeling this way. I went for a holiday with my family, too, but it did not cheer me up. My friends don't have much time for me, and in any case, I find it hard to open up to them.
    Please don't give up. Set some goals that you want to achieve, like Rhinolady suggested.

6. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

I'm 14, 15 on the 23rd, i can assure you i have no children, or a girlfriend for that matter.

The phycologist told me to set goals, I tried, but i never felt any achivment or happiness, never.

People say i'm disturbed, i can't argue with them on that point, at age 7 i walked in on my parents having sex, then 2 years later, same thing, i have seen people die, i have seen people getting beaten up.

I don't want to live in this world, i have seen how twisted and harsh it can be, no joy, none at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.