1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still feeling no different

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

It has been a week since my last overdose. I need more support. When I am on my own all i think about is doing it again. The new job does help but then it seems as soon as I leave the building those throughts just creep back in. I lie awake at night thinking about it. Everything is getting on top of me. I have next to no self confidence and no self esteem, I have money problems, relationship problems and other things going on. I am scarde to be on my own and leave my partner of 7 years even though he wants to end everything but I live with him but I am not strong enough to make that move. I am seeing a psychologist this week but it is not going to be a regular thing and can't seem to talk to my counsellor. All the time I think bout is just ending everything as I can not go on living like this anymore. I can see no way out!

2. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

All I can say is that you should make yourself talk to your counsellor, and they can start helping you sort things out.

3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i was in a similar situation... dont give up just yet, i know it can get better.
    what i used to do is when i wasnt working i would sleep, i lived to work to keep my mind occupied. slowly things start to turn around, you gotta take it one day at a time and do little things you know you can accomplish to make a difference. start saving a bit everyday to move out, that is probably the most important because being w/ someone just because you cant live w/out them is not healthy, once you are out and cut off contact (yes even if you love him) you can start to rebuild your confidence. it took me over 4 yrs to get on my feet, im still doing things everyday to improve my situation but i try not to take on too much and feel overwhelmed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.