Still feeling suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Well,a few days ago I tried killing myself, obviously I surived.

Brought to hospital,& was hooked up to all this crap,in there for about three days,wasn't fun.
    Now I'm going to therapy,on anti-depressants,& suicide watch(ugh,great).

Sadly,even after attempt of suicide, I still want to do it.Now,I'm interested in cutting/self-harm, though I probaly won't be able to do it. Still depressed,feel empty & worthless.

I go Back to school next week,don't know how I'll be treated,don't wanna go back to that place.
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

thats a lot of pain !! I am sorry its all this way. I am glad you survived. Because even though kids do not realize it, their families are devsatated when they die. And that pain never goes away. So I am grateful that you did survive. However, I hear you that you are in intense pain. Feeling empty and worthless and depressed. Thats a horrible way to feel.

Do you like the therapist at all? How many times are you seeing him or her? I really hope that this pain can let up some. Because no one deserves to be in that kind of pain. Not you. and not anyone. I am hoping the meds will kick in and things can ease up for you.
  3. yep

yep Well-Known Member

As you have survived, you have no option but trying the plan B, what is that? Feeling OK again so in the end the reasons you have for killing yourself are not there anymore. You are not alone in this. Keep us updated of your progress.
  4. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I'm still feeling suicidal, not as bad though, but now I'm getting thoughts of SH(cutting).
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry about the thoughts of SH. One thing I can say about that is to try to not give in. As hard as it is now, it becomes many times harder if you give in to it. Its sort of like an addition that either doesnt take over, or one that does take over. So please do everything you can to not give in to it now. So you do not have to fight the wrath of it .....full blown..... later on. sighs, I am sorry you are having to deal with it at all :hug:
  6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

but remember you are only human and trying to deal with your situation so dont beat yourself if you slip up okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.