Still Going, But Not Sure How Much Longer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Franky, May 28, 2016.

1. Franky

Franky New Member

I'm still alive, but struggling with life. I found a post I made on here six years ago, which was interesting to read. I've tried to hang myself a couple of times since then, but haven't gone through with it. I guess it gives me some hope knowing I got through that and I can get through this again.

I find everything so stressful, my job is hard and I'm not enjoying anything at the moment, I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up. I just find dealing with people so hard and have isolated myself from everyone.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, please remember we all suffer here but we are compassionate with one another to provide care one another. I feel your pain and can relate why you isolate yourself. I know you are hurting but please keep posting.

You are important and never never doubt that. Whilst I sit in darkness here, I want YOU to know that life is important whatever pain or situation you face. We all struggle as some days are brilliant and other days are crap. So surely you can see we all feel like you and we want to support YOU whilst we suffer as well. So, please refrain from any actions and keep posting here my friend.

3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Franky, I feel your pain and understand the desire to isolate. I am spending Saturday totally alone in my home and loving. But I also know we all need to get out in the world and see others. Too much isolation really makes the depression come crashing down. Yep, people can be difficult, but we do need them. Regarding your job, have you thought about what you would really like to do? Taken any steps towards achieving it? Perhaps more education or looking for another position. A lot of education is available now without setting a foot outside your home.
  4. con_101

con_101 Member

keep going.