still gone.....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lost-one, Dec 10, 2011.

1. lost-one

lost-one New Member

She is still gone. I can't believe I let her walk out of my life. It has been two years now and it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. She was the one for me; she completed me. She listened to my BS for sooo many years. How did I not know she would eventually walk away........

My ex and I broke up a few years ago. I blamed it all on her. I convinced myself that she didn't care about me because she started distancing herself from me. I hated her for it! It was me though; how could she want to be around a looser like me. I just recently found out that she had moved on and is now engaged to another man. THAT MAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! I want her back so badly, but I think it's too late. She is so caring and sweet. She did so much for me. It's not hard to believe that she found someone else. It feels horrible inside though. She is the one I truly lost. I am so lost.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I truly do know the heartache of 'the one that got away'. I was dating a wonderful man whose work was very important to him, and very dangerous...I was willing to end the relationship in the fear that he would be injured or killed in his line of work, and I was envious that he loved his work as he did...I stil regret that I was so short sighted...yes, I have moved on, but he will always be the one that got away for me