Still Hangin ON !!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stranger1, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I am still here. I went up to my brothers to get away from everything. I still feel very strongly about ending it!! I called my therapist and she never returned my call. That kind of pisses me off also.
    I have decided to hold off on hurting myself until I can send a letter to New York and find out what is going on. It is totally unbeleiveable that this is happening. Like I said in my last thread, I had payroll deduction and they took my income tax returns for a couple of years. I have more than paid what I owed.
    I haven't herd anything out of them in years and now they are hitting me for back child support. I need to get off this subject, everytime I think about it my blood starts boiling...
    Anyhow I just wanted to let you know I am still here for now!! Thank you for your concern and I will eventually start posting again. I just need some time to work everything out...:chopper:
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

It's good to hear a calmer you. I hope you are able to resolve your financial issues. Perhaps with things settled, you'll feel better about life.
  3. Stranger1

I guess middleofnowhere you are the only one who is talking to me. I'm sorry I went off the deep end. Guess I will go back to Isolating myself. I joined the forum for support and advice. I will bow out now.:ec:
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

we both know it takes some time for responses to come in. among the reasons, timezones (it's middle of the night in america now but first thing in the morning here in ireland).

please don't start isolating again. i, for one, appreciate your replies on other threads. you have such great advice and clearly have a warm and open heart. i'd miss you if you vanished from the forum.
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Keep hanging in there, your doing well.

Just know that your not alone.
  6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're here. Govt bureaucrats are a bitch.
  7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Glad to see you are still about Stranger. I have been AWOL the past few days too, I wasn't doing too good & needed to sort myself out.

Hope you are feeling a bit better & the time away gave you time to clear your head a bit.

8. Stranger1

Thank-you everyone, I was already really down on myself . I guess my short fuse is still burning. I'm very fortunate to have you all to talk to because I won't talk to any here. I just don't trust anyone to listen to me including family.
    I don't know what happened to my therapist, she has never got back to me. To me that is not very professional. What if I followed thru with my suicide. I see her thursday so I guess I can ask her then.
    It's bad enough that I have all this stuff going on but, I have started cutting myself. I have been in so much pain mentally that I needed a release. I haven't done this in a long time.
    Well I guess I will go for now, my anxiety is up and my thoughts are racing around...Thank You All Again!!!!!!:chopper:!!!!!!
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Good to see you around stranger1. I hope you do get this situation solved and can feel better about things. I don't want to see you give up. You have shown great compassion and wisdon in your posts here. There are not enough of those type of people in the world. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.