"Still Here, Alive and Kickin" Thursday Cafe

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Howdy everyone!!!

Was out sick yesterday. Got a little nasty sinus infection going. My son has an ear infection.

But I am back to work today, and so I am back here today too.

I just want everyone to know today, that I really believe, even with all the crap going on in the world today, even with all the crap that has happened in our personal lives.....there is no mountain we can't climb. Those aren't just words.

There is a reason why I chose the lyrics I have posted in my signature. Because I really do believe that all of our best days can be ahead of us.

You see, victory is like I dunno, 90% mental. We have to choose if we are going to have a good day. Can't let yesterday get to us. Can't fret about tomoorrow, as tomorrow hasnt happened yet.

We have today. Right now.

Make it a good one!

So what is on tap for today?
  2. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Good to hear that you're feeling better!

I've been to school as usual... Have to do some homework, but I feel to bad right now :S my whole body is aching, particularly my legs
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Why do u think your legs hurt?
  4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Hi, Bill. Attitude does go a long way no matter how short the genetic or situational straw you've drawn.
  5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I was glad to see you still posting Bill. Hope you are well!
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hope you and your son feel better and good to see cafe open take care
  7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I have no strength... I never exercise, I even find it hard to run. And now my body starts to hurt... Perhaps it's time for me to DO something instead of just sitting with the laptop, but... I don't want to >_>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.