still here and dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to kill myself again, fuck ony knows why it didn't work becuase I took enough Ibuprophen to kill a small African village and I'm still here and I don't want to be. There's so much shit going on around me and my life is a fucking joke. There's so much and I can't deal with it all at once. In a few weeks I will be responsible for caring for my 20 year old brother, I don't even want to think about how challenging that's going to be and how much strain it's going to put on my already strained relationship. Everything feels so rushed and urgent, but nothing comes to a point where i can see that I've accomplished something.

how come you have to look after your brother on top of everythign else? at 20 he's old enough to take care of himself. i was on my own from 17 onwards. it seems a bit much. maybe there are circumstances i don't know about.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
wow if you had killed yourself your bro would have taken care of himself You need to take care of ONE person that is you. IT seems you need to get meds changed new therapy You are in no condition to take care of anyone so tell bro he needs to take care of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00