Still here i guess

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Ranxerox, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

I had it in my hands, i knew how to load it (isnt the internet useful) but because im a weak, useless pussy i couldnt pull the trigger, ive failed to take control of my life again. I guess my existence will continue for a bit longer, but at least i can try again as now i have the safe key.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm so glad that you didn't go through with it. It doesn't mean you are weak at all!! There's part of you that still wants to live, who just wants the shit to stop. And it will. I'm sorry you are going through a lot right now. I don't know what exactly but since you're here it must be pretty tough. But you've come this far, and you can keep going. I'm proud of you for not killing yourself. :hug: :hug:

3. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

Not going through with it doesn't make you weak.

I think you should talk to someone, get help, and get rid of that key. I'm not sure if that sounds like a good idea to you right now, but maybe you can give it a try.

And maybe you can get back to lifting weights and martial arts. I know it's hard, but you can do that stuff if that's what you want.

Good luck feeling better.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Keep posting here and get the problems out of your head. It will help and we're here to listen.

:hug:

5. sad panda

sad panda Well-Known Member

Wow, I actually kinda envy you.. all I have is this damn box cutter.

6. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

It takes more balls to live.

What you try control and why you think you are failed it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.