Still here though

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thannis, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thannis

thannis Active Member

The last few weeks have been really bad again, so i took some time today to write my thoughts down in notepad to just to see if getting them out of my head would cheer me up. well, it hasn't worked. i think i might have accidentally written my letter

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you talk here then ok rip up that note and start again sometimes the thoughts are dark just in the moment so try again ok keep talking here let the sadness out some here

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Thannis,

Please do not fret. It's good that you wrote your thoughts as it helps you through your crisis. Have you spoken to anyone about your feelings? (I have not read your previous posts). Do not feel alone in your crisis and please take the advice from Total Eclipse.

If you feel live alone, then please go for a walk or do something that occupies your mind. Over-thinking does not help when you are in a crisis as it compounds your thoughts. You still here is amazing and that is something to be positive about and please no negative thoughts. Life is precious and everyone here will support you.

Please keep posting here as we here to help you and take care.

4. thannis

thannis Active Member

Thanks total_eclipse. I like your positive energy.
    Incrisis99 I don't really trust people with this kind of stuff. I find posting here relieving though.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your welcome Thannis. Keep posting your thoughts as a way to cope with your crisis. You will support here and take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.