. . . still here . . .

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Vampira.Book, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampira.Book

Vampira.Book Well-Known Member

. . . yeah. . . sum how I managed to live.
  2. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

We are glad you are still with us.

Here if you want to talk
  3. Vampira.Book

it didn't change anything I still want out of this world I am going to try again. . .
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am glad you survived hun :hug:

Please don't try again, you are worth more than this

Stay strong

5. like others have said im glad you didnt suceed. please reconsider attempting again and maybe talk to us about how you're feeling and why your feeling bad. take care, and stay safe
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Forget the kind words and attempts to calm you down. I know exactly the pain you are feeling. I tried 4 times now and failed. And I want to attempt again. I still feel alone, desserted, hurt, confused and like my being here won't make any difference in this miserable world. But like you , I did fail. So I guess there is that little speck somehere inside that is trying to climb and scratch it's way to the surface. But I can't help it along by myself anymore and frankly just don't feel like I want to. And from your post I think you feel the same way. So what do we do? I really don't know . But if you feel like ya want to talk to someone who has just jumped off the same wagon as you pm me. Maybe we can come up with some ideas to help ourselves. Sometimes you need to be sharing the same pain at the same moment to be able to figur out how to get rid of it.
  7. Vampira.Book

8. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Hello. What's going on?
  9. Vampira.Book

I am decided, it's best for everyone. No one needs me around.
  10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

What's making you feel this way? Please take care of yourself. :hug:
  11. kath

kath Well-Known Member

im sorry you feel so low.im sure there are people who need you around as you put it.And maybe im being selfish but maybe we would actually like you around or at least the chance to get to know you a better here.It is clear you are hurting and im not trying to minimise your pain.i just that at some point you will be able to see your not worthless and there is hope.....that maybe things can better over time for you.Could you perhaps if you like at your own pace tell us a little more about why you feel this way right now,what is going on for you?We are here to listen and please post again anytime you feel the need.Please try and hang on and just get through every moment as it comes.
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are still around too. I think you are needed around, so I would like to encourage you to try to stay here. i know it is so very hard when you feel as you do. Please stay safe. :hug:
  13. Vampira.Book

I am going now. . . if I post here again within the next few days, well you can guess that the chance I'm giving life was cut short.
  14. DaGame

DaGame Member

^^ Don't please. Theres always someone that needs you, they might not admit it but they do need you. Someone will ALWAYS NEED YOU!
  15. Vampira.Book

I just honestly wish to die. I want so badly to get out of this world.
  16. Vampira.Book

Go to my new post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.