Still here

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by butterfly12274, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterfly12274

butterfly12274 Well-Known Member

Drinking it, feeling drunk, it all went so fast, people taking me to hospital *a black void*, waking up for a couple of seconds. I saw my parents had arrived, I was crying *black void* 1:00 AM I wake up again, arms tied to the bed, noticed I couldn't move my head; tubes were put in my neck's arteries. extracorporeal dialysis making beeping noises. People moaning and people running about.

After one week I was released from hospital after my <mod edit> intoxication. My heart in pain for what I've tried to do.

The day before getting hospitalised:I drank <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>, threw up several times, then went out for the daily exercises of the body. Saw the girl I loved, she declared her love for me. I was speechless, such a fool I've been, 't was already too late for I had already drunk the poisonous good.

I haven't seen her ever since. Together we could have been, yet it couldn't have been.
    I feel so lonely, kill me, please

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2007
  2. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I feel bad for what you've been through. There will always be more potential partners.

3. baofu

baofu Active Member

If she really loves you, talk to her...

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I would totally agree with the person above. Talk to her, if she really loves you she will get over it in time, she may just be finding it hard to come to terms with

5. butterfly12274

butterfly12274 Well-Known Member

I've sent her messages but she won't reply to any of them, I think her psychiatrist's told her it would be a bad idea to start a relation with me at this time, that it would do her no good...
    So I've decided it's better to let it die out, if there was still any left of it

6. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

maybe the time will come again. you need to wait it out.
    if it is ment to be, it will happen. if not, you will find someone else while you wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.