Still here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Got thrgh last nght but not without harming myself taking my ????? with me tonght easier and only go to sleep head is still thumping still edgy dont want this crap to keep going on too scared to go bck to hosp and doc as i feel like im a burden and i am on everyone at moment im not feeling well needs to end
  2. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

Hi spidy,
    Sounds like your really crying out for some help, don't be scared to go to the hospital or doctors whats the wosrt that can happen? They give u help? I sure hope u reach out and get Some help before its too late Hun. Xxxx:hugtackles:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you reach out here can you call crisis line just to talk let them know how you are feeling. talking help yu release the pain. If the SH is bad go to your doctors office and get them looked at or a walk in clinic so can get them wrapped Please take care Call your therapist if you have one and make earlier appt to talk okay
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know you're scared. But you do deserve help; you're not a burden. How you're feeling isn't your fault. I hope you reach out for that help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.