Still Here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PoisonS, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PoisonS

PoisonS Well-Known Member

Well, it didn't worked. A few broken bones and some scratches along with a nice trip to several phsyciatrists and therapists was my reward. Oh, and stronger medication.

Erm, not sure if I'm allowed to go into the details of it on here, but let's just say the failed attempt gave me a new perspective on life.

I don't advise it.

Thanks for all the support guys.

2. PoisonS

PoisonS Well-Known Member

I think I posted this in the wrong forum.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Poison I am glad that it failed.. You have a full life ahead of you and there will be good times in there..I feel odd giving you advice because I am just getting past a SI..Stay here with us.. You will find the support here that you need to get you thru the down times..The forum and the members have been great to me as far as supporting me when I was down..Take Care and if you need to talk you can PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I see it..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i hope all those doctors helped you and ihope you heal quickly. Next time reach out here okay less painful and lots of people who truly care :hugtackles:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Your failure was our gain...glad you are here...big hugs, J

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Glad you're still around. :hug: Here if you want to talk.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Poison, I'm glad you're still with us :hug: Let us know how you are doing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.