Still Not Well...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

:( I feel like crying... each day, I find myself hating myself more. Just hate how I respond and reaction to things. I just want to sleep and not wake up, save everyone the trouble of dealing with me....

2. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Hey I'm sorry your feeling like this now, I've been having those feelings myself the last few days, like I would just not like to wake up so I wouldn't keep bothering my friends. if you want you message me and talk or keep posting here, we can lean on each other:)

3. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Try not to be so hard on yourself. Sometimes, it's easy to be too self-critical. And we can overanalyze our behaviors. Maybe you can find something to take your mind off the negative thoughts for a bit...& that might help you feel better later on? Listen, you're an important person. You matter to people. See if you can find someone to remind you of how special you are--even if it's only us!:)

4. brknsilence

Thanks everyone - I come here when my thoughts aren't well. It's great being able to have a place to share how I feel. Thank you for listening and being there. Hugs

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep talking, it is obvious that it helps you. I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

6. brknsilence

Today is a bit better. My husband is home. He's helping me get things organized and together. I'm just really sleepy. Probably doesn't help with taking Nyquil last night. I been sick. Also, the eating disorder has been a problem again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.