Still suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I'm still suicidal, even after an attempt my heart hurts, and I keep thinking I might die from a heart attack. It's just so sad that I want to hurt myself so badly, I can realy see that something is wrong with me. I tried paxil, it didn't work, and Prozac is the same, so I know that those medications don't work for me. I just see a very sad ending to my story and it makes me very sad.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you tried effexor?? You do know it takes six to eight weeks before they start helping don't you?? Don't give up on the meds and in the mean time try and find a good therapist.. Sometimes you have to go thru a couple before you find the one you can bond with..

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

effexor has helped me...
    keep trying till you get the one that works for you.....hugs

4. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

What hurts is that my therapist tried to put me on antidepressent before, but for some reason I didn't take it. Must be because I'm psychotic, I don't know. Now I will try to get it again, I realy need it, I would have gone trough a lot less if I just took my medication. Medication does help.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you can recognize that and pleased you are going to get some meds..let us know how you go ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.