Still want out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by daisyhope, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daisyhope

daisyhope Active Member

All i need is $5 or maybe $10. i dont have that right now, and i dont have my card. That would be enough money to get me enough surely and if i dont say anything thing to anyone then maybe this will be my way out?
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You cannot request money at SF, but we will gladly give you support and caring
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am sorry you are feeling so bad daisyhope but it sounds like you should really get yourself to the hospital. You are worth a lot more and you owe it to yourself to get some help :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey what you need hun is some help to get you stable I do hope you reach out and get that support from your doctor or therapist okay
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Daisyhope,

Please try and make the most of your time in the psychward.It will help you if allow them to help you. Just for the record, we don't allow members to ask other members or staff for money.
    Take good care of yourself x
  6. daisyhope

daisyhope Active Member

Its all good, i wasnt asking for money just merely explaining thoughts. Sorry for the confusion. I talked to my nurse here and she siad that it woul prob take awhie for the thoughts to lessen but that its possible that they will and that i jsut need to keep being honest and living day to day life.
  7. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

That sounds like a plan.

And keep coming around here, having support and a caring atmosphere can be good for you, too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.