Still wanting to go home

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cybrsk8r, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I'm sleeping a little better these days. Still not normal through. I still want to go be with Mom. It's been only seven months and it feels life 20 years. I can't remember what it was like to be happy. It's almost as if that was someone else's life, not mine.

I have a doctors appt on Friday. Gonna try to get some anti-depressants. Don't know if that'll help, but unless something changes, I won't see the end of the year.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I do hope you can feel happier again. Your mom is around -just not physically.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Your mom hasn't been gone that long. 7 months is a short amount of time to grieve. My dad has been gone 18 months and I still miss him a great deal. I hope you find the relief you need soon. When and if you are given antidepressants, please remember they don't work right away. Don't be surprised if you don't feel better for a few weeks or maybe longer, but don't give up on them. Let us know how things turn out. Take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.