Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I have been bullied for 4 years now. Mainly by the same group of people.

Well its started back up again. One girl nearly got into a full blown fight with me today, but some other girl stepped in and said "Shes not worth it". I have been to see my Head of Year many times this week, and all she says is "Oh, I'll talk to her". Now its got to the point, where I'm actually scared of going to school...I've been missing lessons because I have been so upset/wound up..

They just hate me,and I don't know why, and they throw verbal insults at me and accuse me of of crap. I actually can't take this much longer. No one will do anything and its making me feel worse because now I have problems at home AND school. School use to be a kind of "escape" for me...

I just don't know what to do....:sad::sad:
  2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

:hug: Hey there! I've been bullied for 6 years now. Its hard to survive, but you need all your strength you have. Only advice I can give you is about that @$$h0le headmaster or whatever he is: You need to raise hell about it. Raise it to maximum: pressure the principal, psychologist and others. Thats what I did and I told this guy in front of his mother and the headmaster: "You will kill so many people with your bulling and so many nice and brilliant people will suffer because of you!", I got no response and he didnt apologized and didnt look like he regreted it. You need to stay strong and dont back down.

Your Light In The Dark
  3. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through sweet.

I agree with Light_In_The_Dark, don't bother with the Head of Year; you've tried with them and they're obvioulsy not going to do anything. Which is bloody ignorant. The heads of year are the same at my school, but I'm alwys in there because I'm in trouble :tongue:
    You need to go and see the Headteacher/Principal. They should be able to sort things for you (and when they do, tell them how useless your head of year has been)

Have you told anyone other than your Head of Year about this?

Hope things get sorted out soon :hug:
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I have only told my Head of Year and my Tutor.

My tutor is ok, but he can't do much, because he isn't allowed...I might just not go tomorrow..At least I could come home in one piece :dry:
  5. New-Hope

I wish I could see these people. They sound like complete assholes that need a good smack... but violence doesn't solve anything right?

Staying home is a good idea if you're feeling really low and need a break, but you're letting the assholes win in a sense.

You need to tell someone else about this. Like I said before, go to the head of the school and demand to see them; tell them that you won't back down until this is sorted. Tell them how much it's bothering you and that you're at the stage where you're frightened to come to school.
    Bullying is serious and your school should treat it that way.
  6. Light_In_The_Dark

But the violence is the only thing they understand.
  7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Is there a medical person you can go to (school nurse/doctor)? If this is stressing and depressing you, it's a valid medical problem to have checked. And the nurse/doctor, with your permission, might be able to say something to the people who could intervene. I agree with the others that you need to let people know.

Also,when you're around the bullies, just do your best to let the bullying not hurt you too deeply. (I know how hard that is, so I don't mean to sound as though I'm minimizing how it much it hurts, okay?) Bullies love the reactions they get. It makes them feel like they have some sick kind of power - scaring or hurting someone. So if you refuse to accept the pain or fear because you know that the bully is playing a power game, it's no fun for the bully anymore. Sometimes this works.

Staying home if you're really upset is the immediate course of action. I hope you can find some long-term solutions.
  8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Ok, so I saw my head of year again today and she wants to talk to me more on Monday...I have tried my best to ignore them but tonight they have just come round to my house to harass me :(

They won't leave me alone at school or at home...Its really getting to me now, as I have had to tell my parents and listen to them have a go at me :cry:
  9. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

In my experience, schools just tend to pay lip service to bullying. These knobheads who are picking on you need a piece of their own medicine. Unlike one of the previous replies above, I would advocate the use of violence, change can only come about by direct action.
  10. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

I know it's really hard. Is there possibility that you change school?
  11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

No, because I take my exams soon.

They never go away....I went swimming today with some friends, had a laugh and after went to the chippy to get some chips. And they turned up outside, then they came in asking for my number so they can "keep in contact". I didn't know that my so-called-"best mate" had given one of them my number. So when we got outside I got their numbers so I know who is texting me (as I got told they would start texting me) and one of them did.

Its stupid now. At school, at home, even when I got into town they won't leave me alone :cry:
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hang in there hun :hug:
  13. New-Hope

These people are obviously sad and have no lives of their own. How many of them are there? It's sad that they're making so much of an effort to make you feel uncomfortable. It makes me really angry actually.
    As for your phone, I would change your SIM card or something. That way you'll get rid of them contacting you by phone.
    Have you told anyone yet? I think you'll feel much better if you did.

Hope things get better soon hunni :hug:
  14. xXWhateverItTakesXx

There is about 4/5 at them, and most live near me. Then they have their friends at school.. :(

I'm going to talk to my head of year again tomorrow and I'm going to tell her much this is stressing me out.

15. New-Hope

4/5 people picking on one person - how low can these people go?!

Glad to hear you're going to speak to your head of year, make sure you voice all your opinions and how you feel. Don't let them ignore you again. This is serious and it needs to be sorted out.

Hope all goes well for you :hug:
  16. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Well, another fucking incident:

It was lunch and I was talking to Laurence (Lucie's (my best mate) BF) and he told me that him and her have fallen out. So Lucie wonders off and Laurence got annoyed and upset. He just dropped his bag and sat down. I decided to stay and talk to him to see if I could help. Anyway a little later on Lucie comes back and that group of girls start talking to her. Then they all shout "Lucie hates you and wants you to fuck off". By then I was pretty upset, because Lucie really is my best mate, and one of the girls comes across..

Her: "Did you hear that"
    Me: "Yea, so what"
    Her: "I just wanted to see how you are"
    Me: Get lost, since when did you ever care about how I felt?
    Her: *Pours bottle of water on me*
    Me: *Cries and goes off to see head of year*

So I told my head of year and she seemed concerned for me, she was all "Are you going to be ok?" and "Stay safe and take care" which is a shock because she was giving me detentions a few weeks back.

Anyway I was upset for that whole lunch and I get even more angry as I thought I had lost my mobile, but I found it in my bag ¬_¬. Again I ended up being 20 minutes late to my lesson because I was just so upset, and one of the girls in that group was in that lesson.

I can not take another day of this, it is now gone too far...No one will do anything and I'm left to try and deal with it

:cry: :cry:
  17. New-Hope

She poured water on you?! What a freaking bitch! I woulda kicked the crap outta her if I was there with you :mad:
    This has gotten out of hand...
    It saddens me that your school still hasn't done anything to solve this.
    The only thing I can suggest is telling someone at home or going straight to the Headteacher. They should be able to sort things for you.
    Or even if you stay home tomorrow for a break to sort yourself out.
    Phone into school and tell them what's happening and that's the reason you won't go back into school. They'll have to do something about it then - it's bad for the school if they don't.

18. Light_In_The_Dark

:hug: Hang in there. You need to fight them. Just keep pressuring the school board and they would have to do something about them! Stay safe and strong! Semper Fidelis :wootrock:
  19. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I give up

Every time I see her I get called a slut or a bitch.

20. New-Hope

School still not doing anything I take it?
    That freaking sucks!

Call them sluts and bitches back. Don't take crap from them like that! You're a way better person than what they are! Don't give up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.