Still

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LetItGo, Sep 14, 2010.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

gorgeous, kind, adorable, generous, with a great heart and a desire to help people, I'm really starting to admire what your doing.

I'll never feel any other way. Its just such a damn pity that I'm a bit of a screw up, and things have worked out the way they have so far.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm kind alost but hope you're okay...

3. Robin

Robin Guest

:whack: You forgot to mention how awesome you are =)

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

lol, if only it was me I was talking about, but I suspect you know that ;) It could be you Robin :eek:hmy: ....in fact it all holds, although im not sure about the gorgeous, I usually go for the girls.....usually ;)

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I'm not surprised, ive been a bit odd lately, but thx for wishing me well :)

6. Robin

Robin Guest

Am sorry if you are having a rough time MJ, just don't make the same mistake almost everyone makes, just because you suffer doesn't mean you are meant to suffer :)

How's the sleep paralysis been this year? :hug:

7. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

and you forgot to mention a nice butt, either if it was you or robin we are talking about, doesnt matter

8. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

lol, you seen my butt? it must be Robin, trust me ;)

its getting worse, she told me about a "potential" new flame, albeit unlikely at this point, and I feel like I wanna throw up, my head weighs a thousand tonnes, slipping badly. Ive never felt sick before like this. I gotta be the dumbest f*** alive. Sorry for the language, mad at myself, but truth be told im still wrapped up in her and its killing me. Again, harping on about this stuff. I really try to keep it in, but lately it just comes spewing forth. I need to put a damn sock in it. I should go back into hiding for a few months.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
  9. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Oh is this about K(dont wanna say her name >.<)?? And youre not the dumbest fuck alive, its normal you feel like that if you feel that way for someone. And dont hide for months, I find it a good thing these days to go to study, keeps my mind away and busy.