stolen car

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by NoGood, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

so i just got my car stolen, the only thing in my life!!! I saved and saved and saved for the one i wanted and lived on beans for weeks, have no extra money now and no car

some fuck bag stole it

I swear im on the edge im just so GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr

I wanna shout out, i wanna kill someone

2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

please someone just talk to me rationally. im not going to kill myself but just tell me this isnt the end of the world. I saved $20000 and now its stolen and the insurance doesnt cover it.

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know how pissed you feel. I had a 68 Firebird. Loved that car... it was a part of me. Some dick stole it. As bad as it might of been the one thing that kept me going through it was that I might have the satisfaction of seeing the ass that took it. It was found, stripped right down to the frame. But it was my car that broke open the theft ring that was taking classics and stripping them.

Use what ever you need right now to keep you going. It sucks, you've been violated. By someone that has no idea how hard you worked to get what they took. It feels so senseless. Who knows by this time tomorrow your car may be recovered and you be able to move on once again. Let me know what happens.

5. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

If the car is found, it will be for sale and i will be on the first availible flight back to ireland. Im in a unknown country with noone but my bf and some fucker just stole the only thing i had

6. itmahanh

No hun you're wrong. The best thing you have right now is your boyfriend and a place like this where you can vent and know that others care. I know how frustrated you feel right now. I know how important your car is to you. How hard you worked to get it. And how you feel like you just want to throw something or punch something and how unbelieveable it is that someone was ignorant enough to take your car. And you have every right to feel those things. But your car as much as it means to you it isnt everything. I'm just curious why insurance doesnt cover the theft? That's got to really suck too.

7. itmahanh

Having your car stolen is like someone coming and taking a part of your independence away. Your car obviously made your life easier. And it gave you the chance to feel like you have been accomplhing things when you purchased it yourself. Get it out Kate. Feel all the shit stuff now. Dont hold on to it. It wont help you at all later today, tomorrow etc. So please scream it out if you have to. Keep posting if you can. Just throw all the negative shit out. I know, easier said than done. But trust me you want to get the anger out now and not later.

8. itmahanh

Kate I know you dont need this right now either, but I have to log out. I have a medical appt and need to get some sleep. Dont want to leave you hanging. So if you like, send me some pms to help get things out. I'll read them and reply as soon as I can after my appt. Sorry.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Kate :( Geez,im sorry!

Why doesn't insurance cover it :blink:

I know you've been feeling lonely over in australia, when are you due to come home?

10. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I had my car nicked twice. First time I actually heard them stealing it but didn't think it was MY car. The seond time I swear if I'd got my hands on the little shits who took it, I would have killed them and I'm not kidding.

Both times though, I got it back (that was in Sydney) do maybe you will too.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
  11. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

the vehicle wasnt covered it was just the persons on board which is not what we asked the garage people do take out.

It could have been so much worse, who ever wanted the car could have taken it when i was in it or followed me home or anything so it could have been worse

Im back to rational thinking and im so lucky ive been feeling happier this week cos if this had happened a few weeks ago i probably would have done something i regret

Im not sure what we are going to do Lynn, if we are goign to stay or go. We can stay till April but we wer going to get sponsorship for a few yrs but that costs a few grand and with this happening now we wil need to buy another car so not sure if we can afford it. But i just got a call from my dad and my parents are extremely generous and said let money be the last deciding factor. My dad said that if we want sponsorship we will deal with it like a family and chip in and same if we want to come home.

Anyway all i can do is try to stay positive, noone has died. We just lost money - it could be so much worse.

Itmahanh!!!! I love you, :) thank u so much for being there earlier. Everything u said was spot on. Thank u so very much. x

12. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Really and truely, you never know whats going on with someone. You cant mind read.

I try to live life by my Mums advise and she stole it off JC "treat others as you would like to be treated".

If you walk into a shop and someone there is cranky or rude or just not nice, just think to yourself - you have no idea what is going on in their life that makes them act like that. Its the same for some people on here, most people are on here because we have some issues with life. My car was stolen and i am extremely gutted, i just lost 20k that i worked so hard for BUT i went into work today and none of our clients where any the wiser, i was cheerful and bubbly and helpful and inside i was crying.

Anyway, what im saying is, the only person who you can control is yourself!!! If my car was stolen 2 weeks ago, i probably wouldnt have been here cos i was in a slump, feeling down and depressed - i probably would have ended my life or gotten to a lowest low. Im lucky my car was stolen on a good week for me haha (how greatful I am :dry: ).

But when you are feeling down and you go into the world, you affect other people aswell. Its not nice to feel down, its depressing to be depressed. So when people complain about rude or not nice people just think to yourself - i dont know what going on with that person.

Like the guy who stole my car, he doesnt know that a few weeks ago i was having suicidal thoughts. Your actions can sometimes determine a consequence so just be aware of that people.

Although we are all lovely people here on SF so maybe this post wasnt necessary ;)

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you're seeing the bright side! You are right, it could have been worse :hug:

At least,you're safe :) big hugs for you :hug:

14. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

im so angry but not depressed or anything and its not about me. its about my car that was stolen, the cops have had it for 3weeks, its been gone a month, i still hasnt been finger printed cos one cop thought another cop was doing it. It has been stored outside with broken windows when we wer told it was stored under cover!!!!! GRRRRRR! they want to release it to us without being fingerprinted - so basically the scumbags that stole it will have gotten away with it, the cops have given us 48 hours to collect it or else we get charged storage.

15. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Wow, I'd get really pissed if that happend. Guess it's in my nature :laugh:. I always get paranoid about my car getting stolen. I'm not of age to drive but I'm one of those people that likes to have vintage cars, and the idea of some shit head stealing it really gets me edgy. It's like these days you can't feel comfortable leaving a decent car locked in a car park without it being stolen or damaged. So if you don't want your car being stolen you need to drive some shit box toyota that can barely handle changing gears. :laugh:

16. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

:( it was a nissan skyline fully modified for drifting :(:( so it wasnt just a car, it was our hobby, our weekend, our fun, our release!!!

We have a vintage car at home in ireland under a blanket.

This all just sucks ass bigtime, and im in a foreign country all alone :( Think its time to go home!

17. nolonger

Dam, some dead shit would have flogged it which is kind of sad. Probly some turd that that can't afford a car and lives off center link payments(Centerlink is kinda like government pensions for those who don't know).

18. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

how can we let criminals just walk away scott free!!!!

Here mr criminal, have $20,000 of my hard earned money you fucking wanker!!!!! Dont worry, the cops will do fuck all about it!!!!!

Cops didnt find my car, i advertised that it was stolen on car sites and a member of that site found it. So cops dont find it, store it outside in storms, dont finger print it. Sorry, what am i paying tax for........fucking donuts????

19. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

wheels gone, interior gone, intercooler gone, touch screen/dvd player radio gone, turbo timer gone, full body kit (all bumpers, spoiler, side shirts) gone, windows broken, strut braces gone. And thats only what the person that found it said was missing, god only knows what else is gone on closer inspection.

Bub bye $20,000!!!!!

20. nolonger

Don't forget the coffee Kate...:laugh:. That was another thing that kinda was stupid - leave a car out in the weather with broken windows, dumb much lol. Pretty concerning a member of a website found the car not the cops...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.