stolen car

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoGood

it was missing for a week before the website dude found it.

Awwww it just sucks, luckily im in a good place right now mentally otherwise i think this would have killed me.

Ive always had insurance ALWAYS!!!! anf fully comp for that matter, i was under the impression that i had 3rd part fire and theift which makes it all worse.

People think its jus a car but they will never understand what it meant
imagine having your dog stolen. The car was my release, my escape. In my car i was the most powerful person, the most beautiful person. awwww im going to stop now, before i make myself sick.

bubblin girl

so i just got my car stolen, the only thing in my life!!! I saved and saved and saved for the one i wanted and lived on beans for weeks, have no extra money now and no car

some fuck bag stole it

I swear im on the edge im just so GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr

I wanna shout out, i wanna kill someone
oh...im so sorry to here that :'( thats so sad:sad: its okay that you feel angry...i would do the same....the most important is how to deal with the anger & get it out off your chest right....
take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00