stomach pains

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gwalchmei, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwalchmei

gwalchmei Well-Known Member

I have been getting stomach pains, lately. It's probably an ulcer due to what my wife is putting me through. I wish it could be something worse. I am ready to go Home to God now. I have lost everything, including my family. I have the feeling, however, I will be doomed to walk this earth forever.
  2. joce

joce Active Member

You won't walk the earth forever. Your natural death will come round a lot quicker than you think. Everything in this life is transitory, and believe me if you keep going, one day you will turn a corner. Not feeling well on top of everything else doesn't help. It could be stress, ulcers or a million other things. Please try to get some medical help. Am sorry you feel so down.
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is my belief that God will call you Home when He's ready for you. Please don't leave before you are called, it only makes for sorrow and frustration for your immortal soul and for those you leave behind. Can you not find something to live for yourself? Besides your family and others?

Me, I throw myself into my work and my companion animals when my kids and the rest of my life seems to be in the sewer. It helps some.

I wish I could be of more help to you but can only say sincerely I send you love and support and hope, always HOPE that things will improve for you.

love and hugs,

4. gwalchmei

She is now slandering me to my relatives. She is saying the most horrible things about me. They aren't true. I know I can't say anything on here that would trigger or give any ideas, but I am going through with it after she gets back. At least my son will have his mother (though I don't know if that's really all that great in this case). I can't take this torture any more. When she returns, I will leave for the mountains and then I will die.
  5. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

Please dont hurt yourself :(

I'm here if you wish to talk, sometimes talking can make us feel better.

{{{hugs}}} to you x
  6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm sorry your feeling so low. I don't know much about you and only going by what you've said in this thread so if I say things that have already been suggested then I'll say sorry now. It seems like you and your wife are going through some difficulties right now and I was wondering if you've tried talking to her? If things are so bad then maybe you can consider relationship therapy or if there's no turning back then maybe you both need to spend some time apart as it could be beneficial to both of you. I don't know about the stomach problem... it could be an ulcer but at the same time it couldn't. You shouldn't diagnose yourself but instead it's best to get yourself down the doctors. Please don't harm yourself.. instead talk to us. If you want to go to the mountains then by all means do. I know when I'm feeling empty or frustrated I enjoy walking. I just wish I lived near mountains as I'd be up them every day! Go for a walk.. enjoy the atmosphere.. but don't harm yourself. :hug:
  7. gwalchmei

Thanks, I feel a little better, though still mostly wobbly. I don't know why my wife is torturing me like this.
  8. gwalchmei

Sometimes I feel like I can't take it anymore. The doctor says that my stomach problems are just stomach irritability due to stress. I remember how I kept thinking and hoping it would be something terminal. I wasn't the least bit afraid of the possibility that it was. Other times I feel wonderful, like I can take on the world and that there is some special purpose for me. Right now, I wish I was dead.
    If somehow through some "miracle of science" I could have another "me" in front of me - the exact same person as myself - I would terminate him. I would rip my (the copy's) spine out and beat myself over the head with it. I have probably said too much and don't want to trigger anything in anyone.
    Needless to say, I can conceive of the most grisly and horrific fates for myself.
    I know I have alot of people who care about me, including on this forum. What I don't understand is why. And why doesn't one of the two most important people on this earth to me (i.e., my wife) care about me.
    I have been doing some research into methods, and I think I have found a good one, though it will require alot of skill. Maybe this is the first thing I can actually get right in my life.
  9. painsource

painsource Well-Known Member

Do you have to stay with your wife?What did you do before you met her?
  10. gwalchmei

I had a life before I had my family. But it was meaningless compared with my life with my family. I don't want to go back. I have fooled everyone around me into thinking I am going to keep myself together. But I have made up my mind. I end when my wife returns from f****ing her boyfriend in Kuwait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.