Stop F**king With My Mind!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mchung, Jun 13, 2011.

1. mchung

mchung Well-Known Member

PLEASE STOP FUCKING WITH MY MIND!!!I BEG YOU...GO TORTURE SOMEONE ELSE...PLEASE!

I gave you chances, and you took advantages of it, just because I love you so much more than you love me. Oh, did I forgot to mention that this time is your 4th time leaving me for another guy and coming back to beg me to forgive you?

What is with you and cheating? Did I not give you enough? Am I not nice enough to you? Do you want a better guy, a new experience? I fucking pretended to be a bad guy,or whatever floats your boat just because you say you like people who treat you like shit more! I've pretended to be so many different people I can become a professional actor!

You played me over and over again, stepped on my dignity. You told me yesterday you want me back. And today, you describes to me the wonderful sex life you've been having with the guy you cheated with.

Who can I complain to? friends who all told me that you are not worth it? My parents who shouts in your face you are a fucking *****? A counselor who only see this as a puppy love?

How could you ever do this to me?

2. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Some people have a cheating gene in them, they can't be faithful. She likely has men throwing themselves at her and she doesn't have or hasn't learned the self restraint.

I hate to say it but I think you should move on she doesn't respect you enough or respect herself enough to be faithful. All you can do is hope and pray she'll grow and chance to become a better person if not for you for another man. I'd go for no contact at all for 6 months to a year at the very least if any at all.

Do your best not to take it personal and focus on yourself. You cannot rely on others to make you happy because if you do you'll be let down time after time.

Sadly that's how the way relationships work almost always on person likes the other more, if you like her more she'll take you for granted. Leave her don't even think about her, focus on yourself or maybe even more on to another girl, anything to help you move on and get your mind of her.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
  3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Lol, your professional actor line was awesome!! On a more serious note, dude, she's not worth your love. Plenty of goodies out there and its just a matter of time. Make sure you can find someone you can connect with on a personal level though... Some girls just love love love attention... Good luck.