Stop FUCKING STARING AT ME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcviking

Everywhere I go these fucking Koreans stare at me like I am some sort of zoo animal. It is a modern country that actually seems more developed then my area of the US and yet, all they do is stare! Point and laugh, say things they think I don't understand. They are afraid any time I call them out on it but it just makes me want to punch people in the face! ( I love Korea, but they have no manners, I miss Japan)

flyingdutchmen

to them you are 'exotic' and 'rare' hence the reason the look at you i guess. i have been in indonesia several times and had the feeling that thousends eyes where pointing at me everywhere i went. i did not like it either. you understand the language and hear them saying insulting things ? that realy sucks and is indeed pretty rude

Last edited by a moderator:

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
There is a certain culture, very different to the United States I have encountered here in New York who have no concept of personal space. I have had these people stand on a line behind me in a store- breathing down my neck and making me very nervous.

I agree with flyingdutchmen, you are probably very exotic in appearance. I fascinate black and hispanic women with my uber- Nordic red haired, pale and thin appearance.

Anyone who's appearance is significantly out of the norm in any culture or any country attracts unwanted and usually in the targeted person's experience, unpleasant attention. :console: Be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00