Stop I want to get off

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lostone, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lostone

Lostone Account Closed

I've had enought of this train ride called life and I just want to get off. My wife informed me thursday night she was sick of my depression, my moods (PTSD and depression for 14 yrs) etc and she told me to pack my bags and get out, that was it not even up for discussion. Nowhere to go, I feel there is only one option one course of action 400 little helpers to help ease the pain, I've already put 50 down and I'm feeling quite fuzzy...........whats it gonna be like at 400.:sad:
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please do not do this! Call for help or make yourself throw up. You can get through this, I didn't think I could but I did and so can you.

You have us here now so things are gonna be better, not easy but bearable and so I urge you to stop what you have started.

I don't know much of your story but what you have said thus far I relate to very much.....I went on self destruct mode after getting dumped so know the pain all to well....but that is not the answer

Please stay and talk with us and together we can find a path out of the pain for you, it seems impossible now because it is all so new and raw but please allow us in to to help you. This place is amazing and you will find caring and support like you have never known but you must stop taking the pills and get don't know what life has in store for you and there IS cause for hope.

Please talk to us and get help for what you have taken thus are needed whether you realize that or not.

Love Bambi
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please get yourself some help and then keep talking to us! :hug: I know it hurts, but you can get through this.
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Bit late in my response, I hope you didn't end up taking them all. Let us know how you are. :hug: Is your wife still feeling the same way?
  5. Lostone

Lostone Account Closed

Thanks for the replys. I failed all that happend was I passed out in the chair I woke up confused, dissapointed and angry, not only am I a failure as a husband and father but I can't even end it properly. I'll learn from my mistakes and be better prepaired for next time.

Could I ask you all question what is the point of living when you no longer have anything to live for.:sad::aussie:
  6. pinkpanther85

pinkpanther85 Member

I can identify with having 'nothing to live for', but I have a feeling that at least one person out there doesn't want to lose you completely.

I don't know whether you have tried to get help for your issues, so if you haven't then you need to see someone - a counsellor or a Dr would be a start. If you have tried to get help and it hasn't worked, then keep trying. Someone out there WILL be able to help you.

Living with depression/ptsd for 14 years isn't really living, but it doesn't mean you have to end your life because of it.

Your wife still loves you, she just doesn't know what to do with you anymore. Shes probably frustrated and worried and the only way she can get by is to cut herself off from you - maybe she thinks she needs to do this so you can get some decent help?

For me personally, some days are better than others. Some days I can see the light, and others I just want out.

For your family, please try to get help. No child should lose a parent.
  7. WildCherry

I don't have the answers. :hug: But just wanted you to know that people do care.

I hope you come back and talk to us; feel free to PM if you're more comfortable.
  8. Lostone

Lostone Account Closed

Stop I want to get off has more meaning than ever now, I was told to "stop being pathetic and get over it if you can't do us all a favour and take yourself out" that come from my sister in law. I can't stop shaking through humiliation, anger and the need to do what I need to do. How do you answer someone like that. What is there left when you hear something like that.:sad:
  9. WildCherry

Omg! :arms: That was just cruel. You're not pathetic, and anyone who would be stupid enough to tell you to "get over it" obviously has never dealt with depression or PTSD.

Please keep talking!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.