Stop it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cicada 3301, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Don't want to be here anymore.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

What's wrong?

3. Cicada 3301

I don't know :(

4. Rockclimbinggirl

*hugs* If you want to talk you can message me.

5. Cicada 3301

thank you

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*big hugs*

7. Cicada 3301

thank you i appreciate it

8. Cicada 3301

how to explain better how i am feeling? I don't feel anything except I want to die but I can't get help if I say that because there is nothing to take from that. I think my mind is hiding the truth so it doesn't hurt me more.

9. Rockclimbinggirl

What about drawing it out? Is there some other way for you to express how you're feeling?

10. Cicada 3301

Okay I will try thanks

11. ThePhantomLady

That is great advice kcho!

I hope it helps!

Cicada 3301 likes this.
  12. Cicada 3301

I drawed a picture of me and my sister. She is my little baby sister, only 12 years old. I look after her a lot since my dad moved out and right now mum is working lots so I take care of her, but she is really smart, and she doesn't need looking after too much, just with little things. We are good friends and we have a lot of laughs over silly things. I've always been very childish myself so I get along with her very well and probably give her bad influences. She teaches me things she learns in school and comes to me for lots of advice and questions about hypothetical things. She has always been very bright and she says I am one of her best friends. I have another sister, she is a bit older (18), she's at university at the moment and we don't talk much. When she is home or visits we talk lots and we used to be very close, and well, we still are I guess. Same as my younger sister, we are good friends and have good laugh over the most stupid things. We all have similar interests in film, tv, music, and even a bit in sport and games. I don't want to do it because it will upset them but I feel like it is time to give up. Every day I hold onto the thought of them and how much they help me (they don't know how important to me they are), my mum too. But I don't want to fight this anymore. I give up now because I see no point. I don't want to hurt them but I want to be selfish just this once and do something for me. I want the pain to gone and don't want to do this anymore. I just want it to stop. I don't know what to do, I'm so stupid.

13. Rockclimbinggirl

Keep holding on to that thought. Do not give up. They need you and you are important to them.

14. Rockclimbinggirl

Are you with them right now? Can you go give your sister a hug?

15. Cicada 3301

she has gone to my dads today so its just me and mum at home.

16. Cicada 3301

thank you both for helping me. i feel less bad now

17. ThePhantomLady

Keep thinking of your sisters, keep imagining their faces. Do you have pictures of them with you? It's good to have an anchor to remind you why you have to stay around *hugs*

18. Cicada 3301

i dont have pictures of anybody. not sure why. i have good imagination and memory so can see them quite easily and can remember past events like they are happening right now.

19. ThePhantomLady

Do you have anything else that reminds you of them you could keep with you in case you feel like this?

20. Cicada 3301

only memories. i dont keep much possessions. dont see the meaning of them which ive always found strange about me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.