Stop It!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!

2. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

Make what stop?? :unsure:

3. Sa Palomera

My head and whatever it is that's happening to me.

PLEASE! Make it go AWAY!

4. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

I wish that I could :sad: , is there anything around you that can help you relax?
    like a movie or something? or there someone close by that you can call to come over?
    is there anything at all I can do for you?

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: :unsure: ...dunno what's happening, Est...but, if it continues much longer you better see a doc hun. :hug:

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

ESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, sweetie, I agree with Carolyn. :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hunni, i wish i could make it stop. I hate seeing and hearing this happening. I don't know why or how its happening but if this continues you need to see someone and before monday like you said. They way your being is worrying me an awful lot.

love ya x

8. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:hug: You should go to that river that you posted a picture of, it looks really tranquil and beautiful...would help you clear your head. Who knows...maybe if I win the lottery, I can buy you a ticket to Cradle Mountain :)

9. Sa Palomera

it won't stop. it won't go away.

I keep saying weird stuff about red rivers and corpses...

like when I was eating tomato-soup with meatballs I was thinking about how i was drinking from a red river with floating corpses..
    that was yesterday
    it really freaked me out

now this morning my head is still acting weird, but at least it's less than yesterday.. :dry:

it just won't stop. like it's less often than yesterday, but it's really still there every now and then
    it freaks me out

bleh.

like I said ignore me at all....

"Out Of Myself" by Riverside really does apply to me well today, along with their song "After".

Monday I'll go register at a doc.. I must...