• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

stop music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I am not of the Islamic faith, I'm greatly entertained by muslim's posts and enjoy his contributions to the forum. I'm agnostic btw. :smile:

muslim

Though I am not of the Islamic faith, I'm greatly entertained by muslim's posts and enjoy his contributions to the forum. I'm agnostic btw. :smile:
thanks 4 ur golden words
i ask allah to give u happines and open the way of reality to ur heart

poison

was that an ad or a serious thing? and what do you mean by, "open the way of reality to his heart?" I too am agnostic and I take that as a slight offense. not trying to offend you or trying to say your opinion is wrong or anything, but seriously.

muslim

was that an ad or a serious thing? and what do you mean by, "open the way of reality to his heart?" I too am agnostic and I take that as a slight offense. not trying to offend you or trying to say your opinion is wrong or anything, but seriously.
Dear poison
do u think to say (open the way of reality to his heart )is offense

i will ask u small questions and dont feel as offensed i dont really want to upset
do u believe of Islam???
do u believe of being agnostic????
if any body give u choice to be muslim or agnostic what will u choose???
do u want others to be agnostics????why???
waiting ur reply
and thanks of ur partecipation
i think we will be friends
al salam alaikom(peace be upon u)

poison

i will ask u small questions and dont feel as offensed i dont really want to upset
do u believe of Islam???
do u believe of being agnostic????
if any body give u choice to be muslim or agnostic what will u choose???
do u want others to be agnostics????why???

1. Of Islam? Somewhat. I think they have definite potential to be a good country.

2. I do believe of being agnostic. No one can prove "God/Allah" and no one can disprove him.

3. I will choose agnostic. It just makes more sense to me.

4. I don't care about other people's religion. As long as their not bible thumpers trying to convert me, I should care less, 'ya know? I thought what you said was offensive because you were stating YOUR perception of reality, which is the Muslim faith; my perception of reality is that their probably isn't a god and afterlife is scientific and unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00