stop rubbing it in

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PheonixBomb, Feb 5, 2011.

1. PheonixBomb

PheonixBomb Member

Only girl I talk to on a regular basis just found another guy, dude is complete opposite of me. I think I'm too negative, he seems more like a happy crack addict / energizer bunny or something. Part of me is happy I guess, but the other part is sad, who knew I could get so depressed over messages on a wall. I told her I needed a month break, shit bugged me too much.

$50 to this forum says she forget about me completely :p

Oh well, I guess this is what people mean when they say don't rely on any one person to make you happy, and don't limit yourself on how many girls you talk to, otherwise this shit happens and you think about it for days on end.

It really is a numbers game, and now I see why, so we don't fall into the same "they're the only one for me" trap...

I guess I've just been so used to talking to her, too much worrying about what she would think. I don't talk to other girls online, and forget about approaching girls in person, that shit is on a whole different level. Fuck the anxiety, and fuck the depression that feeds on it...

I really starting to feel like a third wheel now, regardless of anything I say, they both somehow then spin in into more blabbing how much they like each other.

Part of me is the voice going "YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED LOVE, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS, LET THEM BE HAPPY YOU DEPRESSED FUCK"

The other part wants to kick that voice out a window.

Maybe I'm being selfish who knows, but it seems like its all just filler, neither of them really care. They have each other, and thats all that matters. Nothing else.

It's time to cut myself off I think.

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

As you said, you got used to talking to just her, so you kind of forget to leave opportunities to have other people in your life open, because they kind of become all you need.

It's understandable that you would have feelings of jealousy. Don't beat yourself up over that. Let yourself experience it, but don't forgot to attempt to move on afterwards.

I don't really have anything useful to say, other then do not dismiss yourself and what you feel, it's all valid...