Stop the cravings

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by anarulesmenow, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

How do you stop the urge to drink? I can never go without for longer than two days, no matter how hard I try. I just managed two days and the cravings were too bad, ive tried everything to take my mind off of it. I opened a beer and had a bit, its sat next to me and Im trying not to drink anymore.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Get some professional help okay there are medication that will help you with the cravings that will take that urge away ask your doctor about them okay hugs
  3. true-BLUE

true-BLUE New Member

Me myself have had a herion addiction for 8year's seem's to be the only thing that numbed the pain. I lost my family and my kids when was traviling down this dark road. And when i did decide to take the hard way out i took a massive heroin and valum OD next thing i know i was in back of ambulance thout to myself dam i had come to terms that i was going to better place suppoz wasent my time to part. Since that incedint i have been clean off HEROIN for 9months now still got a mountin of depession but not a day go's by that i thank my lucky star's as i got another chance to watch my three baby boys grow up. Just go's to show if you would take the first step to talk about your (feelings) you might get thro this dark period you are facing. Hope this helps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.