stop the pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pachrissy, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

i just cant take it any longer. ive been fighting this long enough. i started talking to a few people and am just getting to tired of fighting. i cant stop cutting and it doesnt help anyway. im numb and cant continue. ive been calling hotlines and trting to let it pass. its not. my pit is soo deep you cant even find me in it. im trapped in a very dark place. ive started putting more plans together. just want the pain to stop.
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Sometimes, as JohnADreams will atest, when we reach rock bottom, all we need is to breath. The minutes can drag into weeks but a breathe will only last till the next breathe. When all there is is stillness and breathe peace becomes a little more attainable.

EDIT: sorry about the typos and wrong words.
  3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

That pit you are in is a real scary place. I say that because it is a place I know only too well. Don't know how you have ended there but if you want to talk about it you can pm me anytime. Hope you manage to find your way out of there. Best wishes.S.
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Why is life a fight? Stop fighting. Let go and "die" without physically dying. Die of your old self. It can be an amazing experience to give up the fight. And that doesn't mean suicide. It is just acknowleding that you cannot win the fight, and there is no purpose to fight at all.
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i am glad you have tried calling the hotlines, even though they sometimes can't fix the big stuff it can be a relief to have someone to talk to. is there anyone else that you can talk to, like a counsellor? i have found it to be a great relief to be able to share my thoughts with another person, someone who can give me a good reality check when i am at my most suicidal. i know what you mean about cutting, sometimes it does the trick and sometimes it doesn't help at all. when it doesn't work that's the time to give it a break and reach for some other supports, like posting here for one, or hanging out in chat (there's always someone there to talk to). i hope you will let us try and help you through this rough time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.