Stop this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I can't do this anymore... everything is so fucked.. I can't stand it.

I don't know how to feel, what to do... I just want to give in. This is torture, worse than hell...
  2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Please don't give in, you are such a strong amazing person. You have been strong for so long and are undeserving of this pain. I am so so sorry you are in so much pain, but please don't give in. The pain won't last forever, it will get better I promise. I'm so sorry :hug:
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

The pain will never leave. Where I live, my "friends", my work, my town... Everything is always a reminder..

I really can't cope.. I've been thinking about writing letter to those I love the most, explaining my feelings for them and how special they were in my life. It would be my last act, and one that is starting to get closer to reality.
  4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

You could still write them but it doesn't have Tibberton the last thing you do. You could write it and let someone in, let them know how much you are struggling, how much you need their help and support.
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I will write them, and it will be the last thing I do.. I have no choice. I will be their angels, always watching over them.. Those I love the most. Protecting them forever.
  6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I'm sorry, I wish I knew what to say :(
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I will say bye to them for the last time soon.. Life isn't worth living anymore.
  8. IDeservetoDie

IDeservetoDie Member

Granted I am not one to talk at all because I'm also set on ending it, but consider this:

From your sig and the posts I am guessing you're deeply depressed, and have are also possibly having trouble dealing with losing a loved one. If not, sorry I am dumb. But would the one already gone want this for you? Would you want to put others through how you feel right now?

If everything around you reminds you of a bad event, it may be time to move away. Out of state or something. It wouldn't hurt to reach out to others and seek help, you may be surprised at peoples reactions.

Be strong, and I'm sorry if I wasn't any help.
  9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I have been deeply depressed for many years now.. And yes I lost a friend recently.. Although I feel he probably didn't care too much for me. I used to work with him, we had laughs and stuff, but we were not "best friends". However.. I still miss having those laughs, work has become so boring and depressing now..

I can't move out because I don't have enough money.. No one around me cares...They all pretend to, but I know they don't really.

Tonight I've been ODing and drinking vokda... Somehow I still feel fine, but I guess we will see. I am fed up of existing..
  10. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Member

The pain will easebals you see that others dont,want to see you go - we need each other x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.