Stop

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KnightFalls, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

Good god make it f*****g stop! Make that Beotch that lives in my head stop. Make the migraine go away. Make the people go away. Just make it Effie STOP! I am so tired of this effing ride!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you find a quiet place and just rest hun turn off all lights and noise and just rest hugs

3. KnightFalls

I try to rest but cannot stay rested. My thoughts race for today's event to tomorrow's and the next tomorrow and the arguments I had at work and the decision I am trying to make, and the shame I feel about cutting, and the love I have for my hubby...and so on and so,on. I take the sleeping pill but awaken by 12:30am the toss and turn and think some more. I start thinking of my day. I check my work email. I try to work on my book, I toss I turn, and then it is time to get up,to go to a stressful job to start all,over again. Circles and more circles.

4. KnightFalls

With all the meds this is supposed to be getting better. The only thing getting better is my focus on hatred and wanting pain. My cuts are getting longer and deeper. My desire to beat things has become so intense. I want to hurt. I want it all to go away! This has got to stop.

I want it all to go away. This is out of control!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.